Monday, January 4, 2010

Speechless


I’m struggling to find the words which would do you right.
Your love is something so hard for me to fight.
You’re shining like a sun, so elegant, so bright.

Speechless, that’s how you make me feel.
I need your love to make my wounds heal.
You stole my heart, my mind, my soul. Oh girl! What’s left to steal?

Oh girl! With you I tremble, I lack the power of speech.
But I’m ever so happy that the high heavens I can reach.
To hear your voice & feel your tenderness I’d do anything, I’ll beseech.

What kills me more is the way she whispers the words.
“I love you baby” oh girl! You make me fly like the birds.
A fairytale, the sweetest dream; cannot be found in all the worlds.

She’s a beautyqueen; she’s Cinderella, awesomeness in all details.
You’re out of reach like a star whose outstanding beauty prevails.
If everyone fails in your love, I’m your prince charming who never fails.

0 comments:

99 Beautiful Names of Allah

Zain Bhikha - Sabr & Shukr [Lyrics]

Islamic Calender

Islamic Clock

Idiom of the day

Daily Pictures

Word of the Day


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips