Monday, December 28, 2009

Love to Extreme





My love to you has reached the extreme.
It’s stronger then reason & brighter than a dream.
A tremendous need for you pushes me to scream.

Your all inside me, I think I’m obsessed.
I lost my reasons, I’m completely possessed.
In your presence I’m impressed; in your absence I’m depressed.

I feel so much attached to you.
Without you I don’t know what to do.
Being far from you makes me feel in blue.

I feel that my soul is elsewhere.
Why shall we be apart? It’s unfair.
I can’t keep it up this way, I swear!

How much more shall I endure the pain?
You’re driving me crazy, I’m truly insane.
Have mercy on me. Come & drive away this pain.

Drowning...

0 comments:

99 Beautiful Names of Allah

Zain Bhikha - Sabr & Shukr [Lyrics]

Islamic Calender

Islamic Clock

Idiom of the day

Daily Pictures

Word of the Day


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips