Thursday, December 31, 2009

Second Mum


A descendant of noble kings & queens.
With a beauty God has never given before.
Day after day her shining face gains.
More charm & sparkling, that’s for sure!

She’s a real beauty from inside out.
With so much kindness at the heart.
You’ll fall in love with her, no doubt.
And that’s what I felt right at the start.

Such a smile on the face with sweetness of the voice.
And the kindness of the heart gave me no other choice.
Then treating her as mum, she took me as a son, making me rejoice.

I’m ever grateful for your love and care.
Sorry for any misbehavior I made you bear.
You’re a second mum for me, I swear!

0 comments:

99 Beautiful Names of Allah

Zain Bhikha - Sabr & Shukr [Lyrics]

Islamic Calender

Islamic Clock

Idiom of the day

Daily Pictures

Word of the Day


 

Design by Blogger Buster | Distributed by Blogging Tips